The Boys & Girls Club of the Pikes Peak Region has served the community since 1888 – 129 years. Our organization is also the oldest Club west of the Mississippi River and the eighth oldest Club of more than 4,300 worldwide. During our 128-year history, our organization has devoted itself to providing the youth of the Pikes Peak Region with a safe place to learn and grow. We operate two after school youth development programs and four before & after school child care programs in the Pikes Peak Region, serving approximately 1,300 youth with nationally acclaimed programming.
1888 - The Club was originally founded as the Ernest Whitney Boys Club.
1896 - Formally chartered by the King's Daughter's of the City of Colorado Springs.